Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nabia: Senior Session

I love my clients! They inspire me! And Nabia was no exception. She has such a great style, and is really a natural in front of the camera. And such a trooper! It was not warm or nice out by any means... I was wearing a coat, arm warmers, a hat, boots. If it had been me in front of the camera, I wouldn't look half as great as she looks!

Thank you so much, Nabia, for the great session!

I love how relaxed, yet confident Nabia looks in these two:


Gorgeous!


The only word I can think of for this one is "Stunning".


Rocking the accessories :)


I didn't have anything like this in my head before we started shooting- but I'm thrilled with this shot!

2 comments:

Jon Kotema said...

this last shot is nothing shot of AMAZING. your work truely inspires me to become a better photographer.

Johnny

Lisa Christine Photo said...

Thanks so much, Johnny!