Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Vanessa & Brian: Wedding

Moving + weddings + portrait sessions + life = not a lot of time to blog! But I'm catching up :)

Chad and I couldn't have asked for a better day with Brian and Vanessa. It's always fun to photograph a friend's wedding- especially when their whole family is so awesome!!

I spent the first part of the day with the ladies while Chad photographed the guys.






The ring bearer's pillow and Vanessa's garter were HAND MADE by a relative for her! I couldn't believe it! (Side note: Vanessa couldn't find the jewelry she wanted- so she made her own!)




I don't have any sisters, so I'm always interested in seeing the bond between sisters. I loved watching Vanessa's sisters and their mom help her put her dress on.


A very emotional moment as Vanessa read the letter Brian had written her for their wedding day.


:)




Getting ready for the church exit...




An embrace in one of the few quiet moments of the day.


Just Married! I loved that Brian and Vanessa's car was driven by their best man and maid of honor.


We had about 10-15 minutes of clear skies for photos... I love greeeeen!


First dance:


The dance floor was packed the whole night!
(I don't know what you're doing, Ally, but I like it!)




No comments: