Friday, October 05, 2007

Johanna & Nick: E-Session

Seriously. My clients are amazing!
I had so much fun with Nick and Johanna yesterday! The weather was great (just slllightly warm) and Johanna picked out the cutest outfits for the shoot-- not to mention, these two are gorgeous! I love capturing really real moments during engagement sessions, and they made my job easy yesterday. They were constantly making each other laugh and no matter how they were standing or posing they were so comfortable in front of the camera. We shot all around the Grove City College campus and part of the town.
If you recognize Johanna, it's because she is Sophia's sister. (We shot Sophia & Mike's wedding in June.) I'm so glad we're going to shoot their wedding next year, because Chad and I had a blast at Mike and Sophia's wedding! I'm so excited to be able to hang out and have fun with all of them all over again!
Anyway- here are the photos. Enjoy!!











No comments: