Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blog Neglect: Time to Update

I've been neglecting this pretty little blog lately :( I haven't been shooting, but I have been doing a lot of album designing! (Which I love). Part of the reason my shooting has been limited is the weather we've had lately. We were literally snowed in over the weekend. Earlier that week, we were left without power for almost 24 hours. I am ready for SPRING!! :)
Anyway, I am so excited for our weddings this year! We've got so many amazing brides and grooms to photograph. We're going to be photographing our receptions a lot differently this year and I can't wait to show you the results!
We also have a biggggg change in the works for our business this year. I really can't stress enough that I'M EXCITED for this year!
Since no one likes blogs without photos...

These are from the Cameneti family session last fall. These images didn't get blogged because the family photo was used in the Christmas cards the church sent out. This is Kade. He is so much fun to photograph!! He's not shy, and as you can see he is adorable!









No comments: