Thursday, March 13, 2008

Zak & Robyn: Siblings

I feel like it's been so long since I've been out shooting-- I've missed it!

I didn't want to categorize this entry "Children", because these two are on there way into adulthood! They will be celebrating their bar/bat mitzvahs this summer and needed some portraits for the event. I've been looking forward to their session for a long time! Ever since I first spoke with their mother over the phone I knew this was going to be an awesome shoot. We had to postpone the shoot twice because of the unreal weather we've been having. :( BUT, we went out today and had a great time.
Thanks again, Jodi!! It was great meeting you guys!! Enjoy the preview:





I really really like this one :)





1 comment:

tmbigrigg said...

Where were the photos in front of the doors shot? I love them.