Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jennifer & Eric: Wedding

Here it is!!! Jenni and Eric's slideshow:

Chad and I had SO much fun at their wedding! I had been excited for their wedding since our very first meeting. After their engagement session, I came home and couldn't stop telling Chad how much fun I had. It was like hanging out with old friends :) That was exactly how the wedding day felt, too. Jenni and Eric were surrounded by great friends and loving family members-- and let me tell you they all can dance! I don't know if I've ever seen a dance floor stay so crowded all night! It was awesome to photograph. The whole day was incredible; thank you so much, Eric and Jenni, for letting us be there to capture your wedding day!!

Enjoy the slideshow!
(*The whole show will load before it begins playing.)

No comments: