Saturday, May 03, 2008

Nicole & Bryan: Wedding

Can you believe the last wedding we shot before Nikki and Bryan's was Erin and Dan's back in November?!

Nikki and Bryan had a beautiful wedding! I know I say that a lot- but look!!! Nikki chose a great color scheme in her bridesmaid's dresses, flowers, her shoes, and the cake. Everything complimented each other so well. The entire day was held at the Cuyahoga County Courthouse. The building itself is enough to make any photographer happy :) Add a beautiful bride who loves being in front of the camera to that and you have yourself a very happy photographer.

Here are just a few from the day-- you can see the full sneak peek slideshow here. Enjoy!!



Writing a note to Bryan...




:D












Everything about this photo makes me happy.


This was literally the only moment he wasn't moving on the dancefloor. So cute :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,

Wow...what a gorgeous wedding! I see why you were a very happy photographer! That location and everything about the details was perfect. I had no idea you could get a courthouse for your wedding day...funny. I love all the photos you featured, but I especially love the 7th one down where the groom has his hand up against the wall. Love the lines!

my blog!

Jeremy VanAndel said...

Wow, that place is really just gorgeous. Love the shot against the curved wall!

Lisa Christine Photo said...

Thanks so much!!
:)