Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ann & Michael: Wedding

Day 2 of our Glenmoor weekend! The whole weekend carried a theme of laid-back brides and beautiful details. I'm so glad we were there to document Ann and Michael's wedding day. Ann has a timeless beauty to her, and her dress complimented that perfectly... almost as much as she and Michael complimented each other!

Hair and make up at the spa




Gorgeous!






Isn't Glenmoor beautiful?




We couldn't head outside on account of the weather.. but I'm glad! I wouldn't have been looking for spots like this if we were able to be outside.


Ann and Michael's first dance was so elegant!






Michael and his mother's dance was very touching.


Ha! I love this one-- check out Ann's dad in the background :)




3 comments:

Poetic Painter said...

Just randomly came across your blog and wanted to comment on what beautiful pictures you take!

Anonymous said...

I must say, you take some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen. I don't know how you always find these unique photos, angles, & views when you're doing weddings & senior sessions over and over. Most people just go for the stock photos, but you always seem to find that one special edge. Keep up the great work!

Lisa Christine Photo said...

Thanks so much! Your words really mean a lot!